[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - layover

layover

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

layover

Postby reeserl » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:18 am

I click on the clock and the window to indicate the number of layover days will not come up and I have more than two stops.
reeserl
New User
New User

Re: layover

Postby Kevin_T » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:43 pm

What version of the program are you using?
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby reeserl » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 am

2010 Trailer Life Directory
reeserl
New User
New User

Postby Kevin_T » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:37 pm

My memory is not what it used to be and the is a 5+ yr old program, but I think there was a problem what it was first released with the layovers. A later update had fixed the problem. I hope I am not mixing this up with some other version. I think that a later build of that version is still available from: http://www.undertowsoftware.com/support/tldcn2010.htm (at least it was a few months ago, when I last checked). If this ends up fixing your problem, you may want to post back here in case others are having similar problems.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby reeserl » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 pm

That program was able to fix the problem. I now can put in the layover days without any problem. Thanks for your help.
reeserl
New User
New User

Postby xavier » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:25 am

Kevin_T wrote:My memory is not what it used to be and the is a 5+ yr old program, but I think there was a problem what it was first released with the layovers. A later update had fixed the problem. I hope I am not mixing this up with some other version. I think that a later build of that version is still available from: http://www.undertowsoftware.com/support/tldcn2010.htm (at least it was a few months ago, when I last checked). If this ends up fixing your problem, you may want to post back here in case others are having similar problems.

Kevin, where did you find that link? I can't find any of the support links on the undertow site any more :-(
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Kevin_T » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Xavier, I have these links in my favorites, from years of using various reincarnations of the navigator program. Not sure if they have them anywhere on their sites. Probably not, if they are no longer supporting the programs.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)