[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Landmarks Legends

Landmarks Legends

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Landmarks Legends

Postby nicbot » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 pm

I am looking at a point in Memphis, TN and I see a landmark sign on an access ramp. It looks like some sort of building, but when I look at the legend, it says it's "Falls". What is going on here, anyone know? (I have attached a graphic of the point).
Attachments
signs.jpg
signs.jpg (28.3 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
nicbot
Active User
Active User

Re: Landmarks Legends

Postby mrhagen » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm

I don't pay much attention to the program's Landmarks, because they are not very useful, so I had never noticed, but you are right, there are lots of inconsistencies in the list and icons and what appears on the map. I would suggest you contact the company directly.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)