[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Moving User POI's

Moving User POI's

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Moving User POI's

Postby TurtleandToad » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Is there a way to select and move a POI that I created? I tried the drag-and-drop but that just gave me a zoom box.

The POI was in the proper location until I added data to it, then when I saved it, it moved out to the middle of the Straits of Juan de Fuca!
Mike & Robin Dean
We are here
TurtleandToad
New User
New User

Re: Moving User POI's

Postby Macci3 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 am

TurtleandToad wrote:Is there a way to select and move a POI that I created? I tried the drag-and-drop but that just gave me a zoom box.

The POI was in the proper location until I added data to it, then when I saved it, it moved out to the middle of the Straits of Juan de Fuca!

How did you add a POI? Do you mean a user park, or a trip point, or something else? I didn't know you can add your own POIs. That's great, how do you do that?
Macci3
Active User
Active User

Re: Moving User POI's

Postby RWinlow » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 am

TurtleandToad wrote:Is there a way to select and move a POI that I created? I tried the drag-and-drop but that just gave me a zoom box.

I think the only POI in the program are the ones they have (little green rectangles) and I don't think there is a way to move those.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)