[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Adding data to campgrounds etc

Adding data to campgrounds etc

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Adding data to campgrounds etc

Postby TurtleandToad » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Is there a way to add our own data to the existing campgrounds, restaurants, etc. I'd like to add my impressons of a locations for future reference but can't find a way to do that.
Mike & Robin Dean
We are here
TurtleandToad
New User
New User

Re: Adding data to campgrounds etc

Postby Macci3 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 am

TurtleandToad wrote:Is there a way to add our own data to the existing campgrounds, restaurants, etc. I'd like to add my impressons of a locations for future reference but can't find a way to do that.

I don't think you can do that (not sure). However, what I have done, is if I create a user park right next to the one I want to make notes about, give it the same name with "Xtra" at the end of the name and add my comments in there. Then, I can search for it, see it next to real part, etc. Works pretty well.
Macci3
Active User
Active User

Re: Adding data to campgrounds etc

Postby Don Bryer » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

Macci3 wrote:
TurtleandToad wrote:Is there a way to add our own data to the existing campgrounds, restaurants, etc. I'd like to add my impressons of a locations for future reference but can't find a way to do that.

I don't think you can do that (not sure). However, what I have done, is if I create a user park right next to the one I want to make notes about, give it the same name with "Xtra" at the end of the name and add my comments in there. Then, I can search for it, see it next to real part, etc. Works pretty well.

I do the same thing, pretty much. But, the problem I have is that when I zoom out a little, the icons for *my* locations and the icons for the actual data point overlap each other and I can't tell them apart.
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)