[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Points of Interest in TLDCN2009

Points of Interest in TLDCN2009

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Points of Interest in TLDCN2009

Postby Chris T. » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am

Has anyone figured out how to load POI data to TLDCN2009? I have downloaded a dozen or so files with interesting POI data (rest areas, atms, etc.) and I've looked at all options the menus the help file, tutorials. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to load these files.

Can anyone out there give me a pointer?
All limitations are self imposed
Chris T.
Active User
Active User

Re: Points of Interest in TLDCN2009

Postby Don Bryer » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 am

Chris, you probably can't. I haven't ordered the 2009, so I can't be sure, but I remember contacting TL Member Services when I first bought the 2008 version and was told that they did not support importing and doubted that they would any time soon, so... :cry: So, unless they changed their mind in 2009, forget the POIs.

I was thinking of getting the new 2010 (I skipped 2009), but I will probably wait to see what the comments say about it once people start getting it. Just like Windows ( I just moved one of my systems to Vista), I want the dust to settle first - don't like being a guinea pig, if you know what I mean.

Don
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Re: Points of Interest in TLDCN2009

Postby Chris T. » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 am

Don Bryer wrote:Chris, you probably can't. I haven't ordered the 2009, so I can't be sure, but I remember contacting TL Member Services when I first bought the 2008 version and was told that they did not support importing and doubted that they would any time soon, so... :cry: So, unless they changed their mind in 2009, forget the POIs.

Well, that's a bummer. I could have sworn I saw something about Points of Interest on the Trailer Life web site, but I have to go back and take another look. I am not sure of the details. I thought for sure the capability was there and I was doing something wrong.
All limitations are self imposed
Chris T.
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)