[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - TLDCN2010 - User Profiles - How?

TLDCN2010 - User Profiles - How?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

TLDCN2010 - User Profiles - How?

Postby MichaelG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I just spent another hour going over the information in the help file and trying to use the user profiles. It looks like a very powerful feature, but how do you use it. Am I being really thick or what? Anyone out there, please help!
MichaelG
Active User
Active User

Re: TLDCN2010 - User Profiles - How?

Postby MichaelG » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

MichaelG wrote:I just spent another hour going over the information in the help file and trying to use the user profiles. It looks like a very powerful feature, but how do you use it. Am I being really thick or what? Anyone out there, please help!

I was hoping someone might have used these profiles and would be able to give me some pointers. Isn't anyone using them?
MichaelG
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)