[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - How can only see one category of Exit POIs?

How can only see one category of Exit POIs?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

How can only see one category of Exit POIs?

Postby salmore » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I don't want all the Exit Now points to appear on my map. For example, I only want the truck stops. How can I achieve that?
salmore
Active User
Active User

Re: How can only see one category of Exit POIs?

Postby Ruby22 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm

salmore wrote:I don't want all the Exit Now points to appear on my map. For example, I only want the truck stops. How can I achieve that?

I don't think it's doable. But, it would be a good feature for undertow to add.
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

You can select which category to list first, but you'll always get all the Exit Now POIs displayed on the map. You get all or none.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby salmore » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 am

This may be a good option for their next version!
salmore
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am

Cool! Send an email to support@undertowsoftware.com and request it. Don't forget to include some pretty good detail on what you want. If they accept it and it gets into the next version of the software maybe they'll call it the "salmore feature".

This has worked for me in the past for features and bugs. Undertow is one of the better customer responding companies out there. Oh they aren't 100% but they are helpful.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby salmore » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:15 pm

O.K., I'll try.
salmore
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)