[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - 2010 version - No POI points in Bodega Bay

2010 version - No POI points in Bodega Bay

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

2010 version - No POI points in Bodega Bay

Postby Don Bryer » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 am

I've also send the company an email about it, but I am hoping that I am doing something wrong and there is a quick fix, or some option I need to set or something. I am planning a trip to Bodega Bay (CA) in late Spring, and I was trying to look at the POIs in that area, but they are missing from my copy of the program. Do I need to download an update, or something? Or is there some option I need to turn them on? I'm still looking but have not found anything. If anyone knows, it would be great!
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Re: 2010 version - No POI points in Bodega Bay

Postby MichaelG » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm

I had emailed tech support for some POI points that I thought should be there, but I was told that this is something that is managed by trailer life, which was confusing because I though I was emailing trail life. Anyway, I was told that trailer life may be adding more points during the year.
MichaelG
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)