[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Undertow on Facebook - About time :-)

Undertow on Facebook - About time :-)

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Undertow on Facebook - About time :-)

Postby Don Bryer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 am

It's about time that Undertow decided to have a presence on facebook. A friend told me about it and I was able to locate their their page and like it, at:

http://www.facebook.com/UndertowSoftware

I just wish that all these related companies, Undertow, Trailer Life, Good Sam, etc. would create one facebook location, so we don't have to be going to 100 places to get our info.
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Re: Undertow on Facebook - About time :-)

Postby xavier » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 am

Why do you want them all to be in a single facebook page? That doesn't make sense! I like it they way they are now, so I can pick and choose which page I should participate in. More choices :-)
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 pm

I don't belong to Facebook, so in a sense I'm agreeing with Xavier. I do think it's good that they ALSO include Facebook as a means to get in touch only because it's so popular, but I don't think it should be a requirement. Good for them.

With the prevalence of issues associated with belonging to Social Networking sites, I can identify with the reluctance for many companies not to join. It's a matter of security and how much money they want to spend maintaining that feature.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Travel4Life » Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 am

Although not a facebook fun myself, I also think that Undertow's being available on as many forums as possible is good for us users. That way, each one can use the venue they are most comfortable with.
Travel4Life
Active User
Active User

Postby Kevin_T » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I agree, Travel4Life. The more places we can find information about the program the better off we are.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

I think we are all in agreement. We just don't want them to stick to one venue!
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)