[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Mouse wheel problems

Mouse wheel problems

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Mouse wheel problems

Postby karmak » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:34 am

Does anyone know if there is a fix for the weird behavior of the mouse wheel? I thought I understood how it worked, but I am not sure any more. It seems like sometimes it does, but other times, I try to scroll the text and it zooms in/out. It's driving me nuts :-(
karmak
Active User
Active User

Re: Mouse wheel problems

Postby mrhagen » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 am

Same here. When I have the campground window open and try to scroll the information up/down, the map zooms in/out.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 am

This happens to me when I forget to "click the mouse pointer" into the window that I want to scroll through. Trying activating the new window with the text you want to scroll then make sure the pointer is positioned in THAT window (and you click in it to do this), then does the mouse now scroll the text up and down?

It sounds like you've created a new window to look at but the mouse pointer is still in the map, hence the zooming in and out.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Macci3 » Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm

karmak wrote:Does anyone know if there is a fix for the weird behavior of the mouse wheel? I thought I understood how it worked, but I am not sure any more. It seems like sometimes it does, but other times, I try to scroll the text and it zooms in/out. It's driving me nuts :-(

I believe the new release you can download from their web page takes care of that problem, at least that's what it appears like, when I tried the mouse wheel.

I also like the new "Pan Drag" delay that they implemented, which was driving me crazy with the original install of the program.
Macci3
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)