[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - 2010 Trailer Life Campground navigator

2010 Trailer Life Campground navigator

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

2010 Trailer Life Campground navigator

Postby Betti Jameson » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:12 pm

We just loaded out 2 disk software. There were no errors which was good. Our system is windows 7. When we plan a trip it shows the stopwatch icon but when we click on it to set the time no box pops up. What could be wrong. We have tried to uninstall and reinstall with the same problem occurring. :?
Betti Jameson
New User
New User

Re: 2010 Trailer Life Campground navigator

Postby chevyliver » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 pm

:( We just loaded the new 2010 version as well and are having the same problem--no box pops up when you hit the clock (and it is not the first or last stop). Help--is there a glitsch with this new program?
chevyliver
New User
New User

Re: 2010 Trailer Life Campground navigator

Postby MichaelG » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:15 am

I called Undertow with the same problem and I was told that I needed to download the Service Pack available. I thought I had already done that, but it turned out I hadn't. When I first started the program there was a message to update and I selected not to do that. After I called them, when I run it next time and I accepted the update Service Pack, it all worked fine.

I was really miffed that I had to download something two days after I received a band new product, but I guess that's better than them not addressing the problem.
MichaelG
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)