[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Printing Question

Printing Question

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Printing Question

Postby Stan_Finke » Sat May 05, 2012 1:19 pm

My maps look O.K., on the screen, but when I print them, the route doesn't look highlighted. It looks like there are small dots printed all over it, which makes it hard to see. And the colors are all off. How can I print a map that looks like what I see on the screen?
Stan_Finke
Active User
Active User

Re: Printing Question

Postby Kevin_T » Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Stan_Finke wrote:My maps look O.K., on the screen, but when I print them, the route doesn't look highlighted. It looks like there are small dots printed all over it, which makes it hard to see. And the colors are all off. How can I print a map that looks like what I see on the screen?

That's probably caused by the setting "Use Vector Output for Route Highlight" in the options tab of the print dialog. Try changing that setting.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Printing Question

Postby Stan_Finke » Sun May 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Kevin_T wrote:That's probably caused by the setting "Use Vector Output for Route Highlight" in the options tab of the print dialog. Try changing that setting.

I unchecked the option and the route printed in nice highlighted color, as expected. Thank you.

I wonder, when should I use that option?
Stan_Finke
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)