[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Exit Now Points of Interest in RTN2012 - Where?

Exit Now Points of Interest in RTN2012 - Where?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Exit Now Points of Interest in RTN2012 - Where?

Postby Bill Fleming » Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Hello:

Have just added RTN2012 and everything went well. However, when I go to tutorial regarding “Exit Now Points of Interest” it wouldn’t open. I'm not sure it is working because I don't know what to look for. Please advise me on this issue.

Thanks, Bill
Bill Fleming
New User
New User

Re: Exit Now Points of Interest in RTN2012 - Where?

Postby xavier » Wed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Bill, what do you mean the tutorial doesn't open? Is there some sort of error message? Do the other tutorials open? BTW, if you zoom below a certain level (I thing 10 or 20 miles - I am not sure), the exit now points should start to appear as small green boxes. Also, there is information on the exit now points in the help menu at the top of the program.

Finally, I wanted to mention that your message read as if it was directed to undertow's support, but these are just user forums. All of us here are users of the program, just like you. If we've seen similar behavior to what someone is describing, we'll tell them how we solved it, but that's about it. You can always contact undertow directly, if you have problems.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby RWinlow » Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Like Xavier said, you didn't mention if you are getting any sort of error messages. There was a thread a while ago about problems users had with the tutorial files,

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=140&p=436&hilit=pdf#p436

Don;t know if this applies in your case, but you may want to take a look.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 pm

And if us "Users of the program just like you" can't help, then you can contact UnderTow via an email to support@undertowsoftware.com.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby xavier » Tue May 15, 2012 9:18 am

Bill Fleming wrote:Hello:

Have just added RTN2012 and everything went well. However, when I go to tutorial regarding “Exit Now Points of Interest” it wouldn’t open. I'm not sure it is working because I don't know what to look for. Please advise me on this issue.

Hey, Bill. Were you able to figure out what might have been stopping you from seeing the Exit Now points? Were you able to read the tutorial? Giving us a quick update here might help the *next* user that had similar problems!
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)