[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Campgrounds outside North America?

Campgrounds outside North America?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Campgrounds outside North America?

Postby THarrison » Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am

Does teh program have campgrounds in Mexico and possibly other, Central American countries?
THarrison
Active User
Active User

Re: Campgrounds outside North America?

Postby xavier » Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Not to my knowledge. I don't think you could even pan to a part of the world outside North America.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 pm

More specifically, the program only covers Canada and U.S.A.

I might remind you all that Mexico, all of Central America and most of the Carribean Island countries are PART OF the North American Continent which has always bothered me that south of the vast U.S. border is called something else (like Central America). But alas, it's an attempt to separate predominantly English speaking countries from predominantly Spanish speaking (or something else speaking). Starting with Panama everything north of it is North America.

Now with that geography lesson over with, RTN or TLDCN only cover Canada or U.S.A. Being mostly English speaking companies, I doubt Trailer Life or UnderTow Software will offer any products outside these two countries in the North American continent.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby THarrison » Sun May 20, 2012 7:38 pm

artmart wrote:Now with that geography lesson over with, RTN or TLDCN only cover Canada or U.S.A. Being mostly English speaking companies, I doubt Trailer Life or UnderTow Software will offer any products outside these two countries in the North American continent.

I understand, but is there at least a POI file I can load with the campgrounds in Mexico?
THarrison
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm afraid this POI file might not be readibly available. I did an Internet search of "POI file camgrounds in Mexico" and got several links from others trying to establish this information, as well.

Someone on RV.NET has a growing POI file of about 400 CGs that have been gathered so you might contact that person, and another link (goodsam, heartland and others) from other camping related forum sites trying to put something together but I didn't look to see how far they had gotten.

This forum would be in the same boat. If someone has this file they might put it in the POI file topic so if you don't seem one there now, no member has one.

If you ever find one then maybe you can post the file or the link.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)