[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Sharing my Journal

Sharing my Journal

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Sharing my Journal

Postby JonCamp » Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 am

I have created a couple of Journals with pictures and noted from my last couple of trips. Is there any way for me to send those journals to my son, so he can see where we've been?
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Re: Sharing my Journal

Postby Alexguv » Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 pm

I have been looking for a way to do that as well. Couldn't see anything in the help file. It would be neat to be able to do that.

Does anyone here know?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan
Alexguv
Active User
Active User

Re: Sharing my Journal

Postby paulct » Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Can't you just email them the files in your "My Pictures" folder?
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)