[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - More Journal Questions

More Journal Questions

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

More Journal Questions

Postby JonCamp » Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 am

I thought I could do this, and it would make sense that I could, but now I am not sure anymore.

I have created a journal for my last trip with about 30 pictures and accompanying notes. I can see the little thumbnails of the pictures on the screen, on my map, when I am out to a small scale and I can see the bigger thumbnails, when I get closer. That works pretty good. But, I thought that if I put the cursor on the thumbnails, I would see the bigger picture and the note I added for it. That's not the case. The only way to view a larger picture and the note is if I open the journal dialog, and then I can do it by scrolling to the various pictures, but I can't see their location on the map. I thought that the purpose was to be able to see your pictures in your journal in context with the map.

Have I forgotten something? I could have sworn I was able to do that before, so I could select a thumbnail on the map, see the picture and info, select the next one, etc. This is driving me nuts. Is it an option I need to set, or something?
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Re: More Journal Questions

Postby paulct » Sat May 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Nah, you could never do that. I wish ;-)
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby JonCamp » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 am

Well, is this something they should be correcting? What I'd also like to see would be a way to add one such picture from my journal, as I am looking at them on the map, to my facebook page. As it works now, I have to open my facebook, try to locate the original picture in my journal folder, etc. What a pain :-(
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Postby cdimaggio » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:41 am

JonCamp wrote:What I'd also like to see would be a way to add one such picture from my journal, as I am looking at them on the map, to my facebook page

Me too. They should make it easier to share information with other products and services, in general.
cdimaggio
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 pm

I highly recommend to send an email with this feature request to support@undertowsoftware.com and then they would have to forward this new feature request to Trailer Life. Trailer Life would then have to review the request and schedule the change for Undertow to incorporate into whatever release is designated for it or they may decide not to go forward.Undertow just writes the code. Trailer Life decides what Undertow changes.
Whatever happens please be patient since this can be in a major release way out in the future, an interim update sometime soon or maybe not ever.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)