[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Logic/Bug?

Logic/Bug?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Logic/Bug?

Postby Michael_himself » Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 pm

I just installed the latest service pack for TL 2010 software, and appreciate being kept updated on bug fixes and security vulnerabilities as they are discovered.

But I'm puzzled that it does not address the fact that the software allows use of dates between 2004 and 2011, some 6 years before it was released but only two years after that. Please, please, please update it to cover 2012, if not a couple years into the future. It's a bit disconcerting to realize that planning adventures for this year is going to have a mangled calendar.
Michael_himself
New User
New User

Re: Logic/Bug?

Postby garder » Sat May 26, 2012 12:16 pm

I don't know what they updated/corrected in newer releases (this is a forum for users, undertow doesn't provide support here, or frequent this board).

I do recall some issues with the calendar in TLDCN2010, not being able to plan ahead, but as I recall, that was only through their up/down arrows. If I typed in the year I could plan as many years in advance as I wanted. At least I think that's how it worked. Try it and see if I remember right.
garder
Active User
Active User

Postby jimmyr » Sat May 26, 2012 12:32 pm

garder wrote:I do recall some issues with the calendar in TLDCN2010, not being able to plan ahead, but as I recall, that was only through their up/down arrows. If I typed in the year I could plan as many years in advance as I wanted. At least I think that's how it worked. Try it and see if I remember right.

Worked for me. It could be that's why they didn't feel the need to do something about it,since there is a way to work around it.
jimmyr
Casual User
Casual User

Postby Camper22 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:29 pm

It appears to work when you type in the year, as others here suggested.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)