[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Can't find cities in rtn2012

Can't find cities in rtn2012

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Can't find cities in rtn2012

Postby IanRoth » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:00 am

No matter what city I search for, the search program tells me it can't find it. I could have sworn it used to work, really!!!
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Re: Can't find cities in rtn2012

Postby bullaco » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 am

Any city? All cities? How 'bout one or two specific examples?
bullaco
Active User
Active User

Postby IanRoth » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Any city. And now, when I load my old trip and try to get directions, I get an access violation error. I thought the updates were supposed to solve problems, not create new ones :-(
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Postby xavier » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:01 am

Well, updates don't always go the way one expects them to go :-)
IanRoth wrote:Any city. And now, when I load my old trip and try to get directions, I get an access violation error. I thought the updates were supposed to solve problems, not create new ones

The access violation error may or may not be related to the search problem. But, I used to get those with early versions when my data paths were all messed up. Are your data paths correct? The program has a way to reset the paths, but in my experience, the option is "iffy". I found that the surefire way to correct the data path problem was to delete the program configuration file and start from zero. The program appears to recreate a new, correct configuration file, when it restarts.

You may want to try that, it might work for you, too. If you try it, let us know if it worked.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby IanRoth » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Well, That fixed it!

Thanks a lot for helping out!
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)