[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Deleting User Parks?

Deleting User Parks?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Deleting User Parks?

Postby brbmapper » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 am

After I've created a "User Park", and then later want to delete it, it doesn't delete the icon on the map. It will delete it out of the list in the User Defined Window, but that's all. The icon is still on the map as well as it's highlighted with the yellow selection bubble behind it.

So how do I delete it off the map? Even when I clear the map to start a new trip all of the User Park icons I created are still on the map, they don't have any names though. Just blank icons.
brbmapper
New User
New User

Re: Deleting User Parks?

Postby Camper22 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Hadn't noticed it, but now that you mentioned it, I can't delete the very last user park location, either.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby salmore » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 pm

By chance, I found out that I can edit the Parks file and clean it up :-) That's the file in My Documents\RTN2012\My Parks\UserParks.TLP file that's automatically created by the program. Apparently, it's a simple text file with the name, the coordinated (separated by comma) and the description with tabs between them. You
can edit it with any text program you want, I use notepad that came with windows.
salmore
Active User
Active User

Postby Dave.W » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 am

Salmore, that's how I create and edit my own Parks locations file. The way they do it, through the menu, is too tedious. I wish I could do something similar with the journal files, but I can't :-(

Does anyone know how to edit the journal files?
Dave.W
Active User
Active User

Postby salmore » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

FWIW, the new download of the program appears to have fixed this "last user park" problem.
salmore
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)