[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - New features?

New features?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

New features?

Postby xavier » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:02 am

The company is probably already working on their next version of the navigator '13 (if it's not already finished), and it might be too late, nut we may want to start a thread about things we'd like to see in the new version. I know they don't frequent this forum, but I'm almost certain the moderator has their ear, so here we go. Add whatever features you'd like to this thread.

(1) I would definitely like them to change the way the trip dialogs are managed. I would like to see something like streets and trips where I can resize each window (directions, map, trip plan) or close it completely.

(2) I would like the ability to turn off the display of ALL campgrounds with a simple click - sometimes, all I want, or need, is the map!

(3) I want to see the distance (and time ?) remaining to my next stop point on the GPS area, at the bottom, when I am traveling. It would help me plan any intermediate stops there.

Can't think of any more, right now. I'm sure there are and will post them when I think of them.

What would you like to see? Let's go!
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: New features?

Postby IanRoth » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 am

How about being able to transfer my trip to my GPS? The program is good for planning, but once I have planned my trip I don;t want to have to travel looking at my computer. Small GPS devices are much better suited for that. SO, if I could transfer my trip from my Navigator to my GPS, it would be great.
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Postby Travel4Life » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 pm

It would nice if we could manage the user POI points better. See the list of points, move them, edit the information, delete them, etc.
Travel4Life
Active User
Active User

Postby Phil.Gusta » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Travel4Life wrote:It would nice if we could manage the user POI points better. See the list of points, move them, edit the information, delete them, etc.

Amen! That would be great!!!!
Phil.Gusta
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)