[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Where can I get Trailer life software

Where can I get Trailer life software

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Where can I get Trailer life software

Postby nbargolf » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm

I had an older version of Trailer life software and lost the copy on my computer. I have been trying to purchase a new copy but cannot find anywhere that sells it. Where can I purchase the software?
nbargolf
New User
New User

Re: Where can I get Trailer life software

Postby xavier » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 am

I think that you can buy it from trailer life. I believe I also saw it on-line somewhere, may be amazon ?? And, I believe that you can get it from undertow, as well.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby xavier » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 am

xavier wrote:I think that you can buy it from trailer life. I believe I also saw it on-line somewhere, may be amazon ?? And, I believe that you can get it from undertow, as well.

Oops, sorry 'bout that. I just saw on undertows page that it's temporarily unavailable from them, so I would try trailer life and amazon.
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby JonCamp » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am

nbargolf wrote:I had an older version of Trailer life software and lost the copy on my computer. I have been trying to purchase a new copy but cannot find anywhere that sells it. Where can I purchase the software?

Good luck finding one. My brother in-law wanted to buy a copy and checked with trailer life, who is all out, they told him to check with camping world, they are all out, and then checked with Undertow and they are all out. He also googled it and found a couple of places, one on amazon that was all out and another small outfit that wanted to charge him close to $70 for it.

I guess this must be a very popular product, since everyone has run out of it, and it's only July!
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Postby Camper22 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 pm

JonCamp, are you sure? I saw the "temporarily Unavailable" on the undertow site, but it doesn't make sense that they would all run out of product this early! I mean the 2012 navigators wasn't made available till march or so! Only available for 4-5 months? Doesn't make sense.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby paulct » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:15 pm

This happens all the time with all sorts f reduces, not just software. Why are you so surprised? I am sure they will have more product available, soon.
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby xavier » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 am

Paul, it happens, but I would tend to agree that running out so soon may be at least poor planning on their part.
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 am

Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby sderf13 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Good Sams
sderf13
New User
New User

Postby xavier » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 pm

I saw on the undertow web site that the program is again available through them. In case anyone was looking.
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)