[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Change points color?

Change points color?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Change points color?

Postby CorineR » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 pm

How can I change the color of the points along my trip? You know, the circles with the numbers inside them. The default colors are not very visible in the printouts.
CorineR
Active User
Active User

Re: Change points color?

Postby Dave.W » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 am

There is no way to do that. I even called them 3-4 weeks ago and asked them. Nope, no way :-(
Dave.W
Active User
Active User

Postby CorineR » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:04 am

That's a pity. I hope they correct this problem, soon.
CorineR
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 am

They may not consider this a problem. Send an email to support@undertowsoftware.com and request this new feature that you want to be able to change the color. Then hope they see things your way and talk to Trailer Life to make this modification in a future release.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)