[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - RV Navigator issue with search

RV Navigator issue with search

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

RV Navigator issue with search

Postby cdimaggio » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:37 am

Am I doing something wrong? Every place I search for the program says it cannot find it. But, I can see it right on the map!!
cdimaggio
Active User
Active User

Re: RV Navigator issue with search

Postby jacklan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 am

I think there was some issue with one of the releases (search this forum for more details). I would suggest that you do the check for updates thing and get the newest release and you shouldn't have problems. BTW, did it just stop working, all of a sudden? In other words, was it working fine, before?
jacklan
Active User
Active User

Re: RV Navigator issue with search

Postby cdimaggio » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am

Yup, latest update definitely solved it. Thanks, Jacklan.
cdimaggio
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)