[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - How do you transfer trip to GPS

How do you transfer trip to GPS

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

How do you transfer trip to GPS

Postby DaveSnowise » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 pm

After planing trip on computer, I want to tranfer all data to GPS. I follow the instructions, program finds unit and saves. After GPS is restarted I can not find trip file to open trip.
DaveSnowise
New User
New User

Re: How do you transfer trip to GPS

Postby Camper22 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:21 am

Huh? What do mean " I follow the instructions, program finds unit and saves"? The program has NO command to send any information to a GPS !! If you found some "hidden" command, please, share it with us.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 am

I think he is saying when the GPS information is being saved, it's for the GPS unit to used as the locator for RTN/TLDCN. One is NOT actually downloading anything into the GPS.

Davesnowsie - I hope you now understand that for a GPS to be found and saved by this program it is just saving the configuration information so that the program can "communicate" with the GPS it found. The program cannot do anything else with the GPS unit. You cannot download anything into it.

Camper22, you are right, it can't be done.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Camper22 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks, Art. I thought I had missed something important here ;-)
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)