[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Following Trailer Life forums ?

Following Trailer Life forums ?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Following Trailer Life forums ?

Postby IanRoth » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Are many (any) of you following the forums over at http://forums.trailerlife.com/? Once in a while there are discussions about this program and what users would like to see in it, so I'm wondering if any of that info makes it to undertow.
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Re: Following Trailer Life forums ?

Postby artmart » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 am

I would suppose (and hope) that the Trailer Life forum moderators would notify UnderTow software to make the changes. After all, even if someone made a request in UnderTow's forum for a change to the Trailer Life software if would have to be approved by Trailer Life first, then scheduled for UnderTow developers to incorporate whatever Trailer Life wants for their software.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby IanRoth » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 am

That's exactly what I was wondering about, Art. I know they are supposed to communicate this information to each other, but I was wondering if they do, because some of the comments I saw there, were about issues we've discussed here a while ago.

Anyway, I hope they talk to each other.
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 am

I do know they have talked between themselves in the past quite often because many of the problems and feature requests have made it into yearly releases, but as others have asked recently about the prospects of future releases, I haven't seen too much that is being done, and I fear this effort is waning.

Fortunately, I am quite pleased with RTN 2012 and if it were the final release it would keep me happy with what I use it for, for the next few years. I have run out of imagination and problems for now.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Kevin_T » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 am

Of course they talk to each other :-) Can you imagine, undertow is doing trailer life's product but they don't communicate! Having said that, I am not sure what their relationship is and who has final decision of what goes into the program, but I am sure they talk to each other!
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)