[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Lots of tips on facebook

Lots of tips on facebook

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Lots of tips on facebook

Postby xavier » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 am

There is a lot of information, tips, etc. being posted on the undertow facebook,

http://www.facebook.com/undertowsoftware

I wish some of it was being posted here, as well, but one can't have everything.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lots of tips on facebook

Postby Camper22 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 am

Well, if you are already seeing them on FB, why on earth would you want to see the same ones here, as well? :-)
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 am

I don't use FB, so I'm a little curious about what these hints are.

On the other hand, I could always join FB and learn about them, but I have NO INTEREST in joining a social network where too much of what I want to keep private can become unleashed onto the public. For this same reason I won't even click the link.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Kumaria » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 am

Art, I was a skeptic, like you, but I broke down and joinned a while ago. I wish I had done it a lot sooner. I was worried about "personal" information being viewed by everyone, but the controls FB has in place do a pretty good job of letting you decide who will see what.
Kumaria
Active User
Active User

Postby xavier » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Here is a sample, Art.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/undertow-software-corp/using-the-end-of-the-day-closest-campground-feature-in-rtn2012/280410785409932

I'm sure this information can be found elsewhere, but it's still nice to see lots of these posted on their FB page!
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)