[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Best way for Support?

Best way for Support?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Best way for Support?

Postby JonCamp » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm

I saw in the undertow FB page that some people are asking there for tech support. Is that the best forum for support from undertow? What do other here think? I know that undertow isn't providing support here, so I am wondering if FB is the right place.
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Re: Best way for Support?

Postby Moderator » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 am

Although you can post questions here or on facebook, the best way to get technical support from the company is to directly email support AT undertowsoftware DOT com.
Active User
Active User

Re: Best way for Support?

Postby artmart » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Like the moderator suggests, since I have no plans to ever use a social network (I'm just not that kind of guy), email to support@undertowsoftware.com should always be available. FB is just another means to discuss UnderTow products.

Also, this is a forum where anyone using UnderTow products can share experiences and stories with UnderTow Software Products and then the membership might agree you've identified an issue requiring attention and then recommend contacting Support, but they should be treated differently, the forum or FB for socializing and Support for Tech or Product Support.

I hope this helps. People get confused by the differences from helpful forums, and the means of support all the time.
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)