[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Navigator Built into RVs ???

Navigator Built into RVs ???

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Navigator Built into RVs ???

Postby Phil.Gusta » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:53 am

Has there been any talk of Trailer life and undertow including their system with a gps as a built-in for some of the new RVs? Wouldn't that make sense?
Phil.Gusta
Active User
Active User

Re: Navigator Built into RVs ???

Postby Ruby22 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

That would never happen. Most RV's, nowadays come with their own built-in GPSes, anyway.
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm

The market is already flooded with Navigation Systems and ones that are trucker or RV centric. It would be quite the investment for UnderTow and Trailer Life to go after that market, so I won't hold my breath, plus I don't think they can solve the complete solution and have all the best features (no offense meant, but reality dictates this).

I mostly use the UT/TL products for planning and learning, use the Internet for other mapping, reservations and planning then use the InDash Nav system while enroute. Since I have not found Nav tools that are comprehensive enough, I am stuck using these several. Even Microsoft does not have the end-all solution if you wanted to try their stuff.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Kevin_T » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm with you, Art. I don't think I'll ever be happy with just using a single product, because no such product will have *all* the feature I want.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)