[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Reverse trip

Reverse trip

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Reverse trip

Postby Farmpaw » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm

After building a large trip profile I would like to reverse the trip to travel home the same way using the same stops. I can't find a way of doing this without hand loading all of the stops again. MS Streets and trips has this feature. Have I missed something?
Farmpaw
New User
New User

Re: Reverse trip

Postby MichaelG » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Farmpaw wrote:After building a large trip profile I would like to reverse the trip to travel home the same way using the same stops. I can't find a way of doing this without hand loading all of the stops again. MS Streets and trips has this feature. Have I missed something?

I am still a newbie with the 2010 version, but I could have sworn I had seen that option somewhere, even back in the 2008/2009 versions. Did you take a look at the help? If the option is there it should be explained somewhere, shouldn't it?
MichaelG
Active User
Active User

Postby Don Bryer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 am

There is a button with an Up and Down arrow in the trips dialog, above the other arrow buttons. I used that button to reverse the trip order.
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Postby Chris T. » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Don Bryer wrote:There is a button with an Up and Down arrow in the trips dialog, above the other arrow buttons. I used that button to reverse the trip order.

Thanks, Don. I always wondered what that button did and I never knew. This is a great tip that will come in handy. Thank you.
All limitations are self imposed
Chris T.
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)