[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Does tldirectory exist anymore?

Does tldirectory exist anymore?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Does tldirectory exist anymore?

Postby Molaker » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Roadtrip Navigator 2012 provides a means to "Report Campground Errors", but the email address embedded (info@tldirectory.com) is apparently no longer in use. Is there a new address available to report errors?
Molaker
Active User
Active User

Re: Does tldirectory exist anymore?

Postby xavier » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 pm

With a subject line like that, I almost skipped the post. It has nothing to do with your question!

Anyway, I've used that address to report problems many times, as recently as a couple of weeks ago, without any problems.

Something else must be going on. Have you double-checked your email settings?
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Does tldirectory exist anymore?

Postby mrhagen » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 pm

xavier wrote:With a subject line like that, I almost skipped the post. It has nothing to do with your question!

Anyway, I've used that address to report problems many times, as recently as a couple of weeks ago, without any problems.

Something else must be going on. Have you double-checked your email settings?

I have sent such emails, too without a problem, Xavier. But there is no need to be snide. Molaker was just trying to figure out what's going on! There is nothing all that wrong with the subject line.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)