[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - No local streets

No local streets

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

No local streets

Postby jacklan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

All of a sudden I don't see any local streets, when I zoom in. Is the data expired, or am I doing something wrong?
jacklan
Active User
Active User

Re: No local streets

Postby xavier » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 pm

I think this has been covered a number of times. If you are using Win Vista, Win7 or Win8, then start the program by right-clicking on it and selecting run as administrator. The problem is probably that you don't have enough privileges under your current user profile login in Windows.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby jacklan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 am

That was it. Thanks. I don't know why this happened, I am the only user on this system and I should have maximum privileges. Is this something unique to this program?
jacklan
Active User
Active User

Postby jackjoh » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 pm

That did not work for me. What do I do now ? I have windows 7.
jackjoh
New User
New User

Postby xavier » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 am

jackjoh wrote:That did not work for me. What do I do now ? I have windows 7.

Well, you are not really providing much detail, other than Win 7, but if I were a betting man, I'd say that if the "run as admin" didn't work, you must have screwed up your datapaths (that's another issue that has been covered in many threads here). Try this. Start the program, select file and the program options. go to the data tabs and click the reset data paths option.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)