[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Can I use other campground files with RTN?

Can I use other campground files with RTN?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Can I use other campground files with RTN?

Postby Alexguv » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I have found some campground files with locations that are not in the data of RTN2012. I was wondering, can I use them together with the build-in data?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan
Alexguv
Active User
Active User

Re: Can I use other campground files with RTN?

Postby Camper22 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Why not? You should be able to use any POI file!
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Can I use other campground files with RTN?

Postby Alexguv » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 am

Duh, I feel so stupid. I got so pre-occupied with the word "Campground" that I was somehow looking for a way to access my new campground file through the program's campground menus, losing sight of the user-POI access menus which I use all the time. Sorry about that. It's true that sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan
Alexguv
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)