[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Windows 8 Problems

Windows 8 Problems

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Windows 8 Problems

Postby Camper22 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Installed the program on a new laptop that's running Windows 8. The problem that I am having is that it doesn’t recognize any parks when I try to add them to my trips. And, when I try to add a city to my trip I get an error message saying “No addresses matches your input”.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Windows 8 Problems

Postby nicbot » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 pm

That's probably the classic problem of the paths, and doesn't have much to do with windows 8. You can try select the the File Options and then the data paths and click the reset paths button. Try that and see if it corrects the problem. I had similar errors when I was using it first with windows 7, that's why I think it's not the windows 8 problem.
nicbot
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)