[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Trip Summary printing W/O directions

Trip Summary printing W/O directions

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Trip Summary printing W/O directions

Postby roadglidejl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm a newbie. :? When I print the "Trip Summary" I only get the Stop Points and the Comments. I would like to get a print-out with all the columns ie Time, Total(mi), Drive Time, Seg(mi), & El(ft). Does anyone know how this is done?
roadglidejl
New User
New User

Re: Trip Summary printing W/O directions

Postby salmore » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 pm

What exactly are you referring to? When I print the directions, I get all the columns, even when I have the "Collapse Trip Details" checked!

In the Printer dialog is the "Directions" option checked (lower right corner of the dialog)?
salmore
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)