[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Parks ratings for not selected parks

Parks ratings for not selected parks

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Parks ratings for not selected parks

Postby jutravel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 pm

I am not even sure how to explain this. I thought that the new feature in 2012, where the ratings are displayed on top of the park, only works for the park that's currently highlighted and that's how it works most of the time. However, sometimes when I select a park, the ratings for it are displayed but the ratings for the previously selected park do not go away. It's almost like the connection between the the titler portion of the program and the selector part, is broken. here is a portion of the screen I captured, where you can see multiple parks with the ratings, which shouldn't happen.

titles.png
titles.png (169.48 KiB) Viewed 2784 times
jutravel
Active User
Active User

Re: Parks ratings for not selected parks

Postby IanRoth » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:51 am

jutravel, how did you achieve the screen you are showing? I can't make the program do that, no matter what I try. On my system, only the selected park displays the ratings!
IanRoth
Active User
Active User

Re: Parks ratings for not selected parks

Postby jutravel » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 am

It happens as soon as I start the program. I get the main screen with the map and the picture of the RV on top of it, I click the picture and it goes away and than I start selecting campgrounds from those already on the map.

I did notice that if I click or drag the map a bit in any direction, the problem clears itself.
jutravel
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)