[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - When is the 2013 Navigator going to be available?

When is the 2013 Navigator going to be available?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

When is the 2013 Navigator going to be available?

Postby GRiver » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 am

Does anyone have any information about the 2013 version of the Navigator?
GRiver
New User
New User

Re: When is the 2013 Navigator going to be available?

Postby paulct » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Based on the info published here, it appears that it will be available in the next couple of months.
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby GRiver » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks.

I wish undertow would prominently display this info on their web site. The talk on other RV forums is that the navigator program by trailer life was discontinued and there isn't going to be a new version :-(

It's a good tool and many of us RVers would want to know that the product isn't going to be discontinued!
GRiver
New User
New User

Postby Kevin_T » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 am

GRiver wrote:The talk on other RV forums is that the navigator program by trailer life was discontinued and there isn't going to be a new version

Wow, who is saying that? It's probably the Trailer Life people. As far as what I was told by tech support, the agreement between undertow and Trailer Life ended in December of 2012 and there was no interest in renew it, so undertow will no longer be creating the navigator program for them. I don't know if anyone else will be, but I don't think Trailer life is interested in such a product any longer. So, undertow has been working on developing and releasing their own RV trip planning program.

GRiver wrote:It's a good tool and many of us RVers would want to know that the product isn't going to be discontinued!

+1 on your comment. And, as others have said on this board, I wish undertow would post directly here and release all the details about it. May be if enough of us complain here, they would change their approach and start getting involved on their forums.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby celabinc » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Kevin_T wrote:
Griver wrote:The talk on other RV forums is that the navigator program by trailer life was discontinued and there isn't going to be a new version

Wow, who is saying that? It's probably the Trailer Life people. As far as what I was told by tech support, the agreement between undertow and Trailer Life ended in December of 2012 and there was no interest in renew it, so undertow will no longer be creating the navigator program for them. I don't know if anyone else will be, but I don't think Trailer life is interested in such a product any longer. So, undertow has been working on developing and releasing their own RV trip planning program.

Kevin, I don't think Trailer Life would be saying something that. How did you make that assumption? What *I* have seen in the various on-line RV discussion areas is that users have asked "Is there going to be a Navigator upgrade for 2013?" And, other users have responded that they have contacted Trailer Life and they are told there isn't going to be one. I don't know if they use the word discontinue, or not, but what difference does that make? The end result is that there is not going to be a Navigator upgrade. That Undertow is coming out with their own, different product is a totally different matter!

Having said, +2 on having Undertow come here and give us some information!
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)