[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Roadtrip Navigator on iPAD ??

Roadtrip Navigator on iPAD ??

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Roadtrip Navigator on iPAD ??

Postby Kumaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:20 am

Has anyone found a way to run the program on an iPAD?

I mean with all the technology out there, it's almost certain that there is some way to do it, isn't there?
Kumaria
Active User
Active User

Re: Roadtrip Navigator on iPAD ??

Postby Kevin_T » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 am

I am no expert, but I haven't seen any way of doing that. I know that you can run it on a Windows system and access it from an ipad, through something remote desktop, but I don't think you can run it directly on the ipad.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby victra » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 pm

If you search the internet, I think you'll find a couple of apps that purport to emulate Windows on the iPAD. I haven't tried any of them, so if anyone tries them let us know how successful you are.
victra
Active User
Active User

Postby xavier » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:52 am

Victra, I would be very interested in seeing some of these apps. At times I have looked for something that would allow one to run windows apps on an ipad, but haven't seen anything.

Do you have any internet links to any of the products you mentioned in your post? Could you post them here?
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby HaroldLin » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 am

I don't think you'll find such thing :-(
HaroldLin
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)