[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - No Layover icon

No Layover icon

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

No Layover icon

Postby Jaredwit » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 am

I am now having a different issue.

I have added two points to my trip, my start point (my house) and my first stop. When I click on either of these points point, when my trip dialog is open, I do not get the little clock so I can set the length of my layover.

I am certain that this feature worked last time I used the program, a month or so ago, and can't figure out what I might have done to mess it up.
Jaredwit
Casual User
Casual User

Re: No Layover icon

Postby xavier » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Here is what is the FAQ for the program on the undertow site:

Answer: If there are only two points in the list, one is the Starting point of your trip and the second is the Endpoint of your trip, by definition. It does not make sense to have the ability to specify the length of layover for the starting point and the end point of a trip! You can only specify layovers for intermediate stop points.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Jaredwit » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Duh, I feel stupid. You are absolutely right, first and last point can't have layovers. Thanks!
Jaredwit
Casual User
Casual User

Postby jutravel » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Jaredwit wrote:Duh, I feel stupid. You are absolutely right, first and last point can't have layovers. Thanks!

I've done a lot more stupid things. It sometimes amazes me how the computer (and the program) still keep working with the stupid things I ask them both to do, at times :-)
jutravel
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

You guys are hopeless.... Wow, I've never done anything stupid...

(note that I am typing this when the wife, kids, relatives, friends, teachers, bosses, coworkers, doctors, lawyers and the former of all the preceding are not present to say otherwise)

yup, never.... :roll:
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby xavier » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Hey, just because I found the answer in the FAQs, it doesn't mean that *I* didn't make the some mistake, as well :-) I had looked at the FAQs, at the time, precisely because I had made the same mistake.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)