[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Can't find city of get directions

Can't find city of get directions

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Can't find city of get directions

Postby Stan_Finke » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:13 pm

I have been using the latest version of the program (Navigater 2012) for a while without any problems. All of a sudden, I try to search for a city and I can't find it. I try to get directions for my lats year trip and I get an access violation error message.

What is going on? Does the program only work for a year, i.e., 2012? I hope not, that would be horrible. I should be able to use a program I paid for, as long I want, shouldn't i?
Stan_Finke
Active User
Active User

Re: Can't find city of get directions

Postby mrhagen » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 am

Like Xavier said in: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=716

Xavier wrote:The subject has been addressed in many threads on this forum, for example:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=705
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=599

And since I don't want to get yelled again for not saying how to fix the problem, go to the configuration dialog (File, Program Options) and reset the data paths
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Can't find city of get directions

Postby Stan_Finke » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:49 pm

mrhagen wrote:Like Xavier said in: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=716

Thanks, that was it, indeed. Sorry about the complaining tome of the original post, it's just that all of a sudden the program didn't work and I was so frustrated.

Thanks, again!
Stan_Finke
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)