[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Problems logging in

Problems logging in

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Problems logging in

Postby Jaredwit » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Has this board been down today? I was trying to log in and was getting some sort of php error message. Just wondering if it was something on my side, or others had problems as well.
Jaredwit
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Problems logging in

Postby artmart » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

You do realize you have to login and post something to a forum that is up and running in order to post this message... LOL

Just teasin'. What you saw, can happen. It is because the forum may be down. A forum may be down for many reasons including routine maintenance. Doing what you did.... wait a while and wait to see if it comes back is the best thing to do.

If this occurs over several days, then the forum is gone or in very bad shape but in this case, Undertow seems more healthy than not and you probably ran into a maintenance activity. Sometimes there's a warning, but you have to be in the right place at the right time. Hopefully you understand that in order to display a message that the forum is down, the forum may have to be up and running to do that. I have seen these messages some times but it depends on how far down the forum has to be brought down. Not all forums operate the same way.

I hope all this mumbo jumbo made sense.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby FrankS » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

I had problems logging in all day, as well. I emailed undertow earlier and asked them if there was some problem. Waiting to hear back, but I'm glad it's working again.
FrankS
New User
New User

Postby FrankS » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

I actually did hear back from support, twice :-) It turns out it was part of some scheduled maintenance that went wrong, but they are back up and running without losing any data and with the latest forums software.

That's good.
FrankS
New User
New User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)