[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - How do I subscribe to Topics ?

How do I subscribe to Topics ?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

How do I subscribe to Topics ?

Postby Travel4Life » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 am

Sorry if this is a silly question. On other forums I follow, there is an option to subscribe to topics or discussion threads I am interested in and then, when something is posted is those threads I am notified by e-mail, so I can go take a look. This eliminates the need for me to log on every day and check, just in case something of interest was posted.

Does anyone know if I can do it on this forum?
Travel4Life
Active User
Active User

Re: How do I subscribe to Topics ?

Postby mrhagen » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Yes, you can subscribe to discussions, forums, etc. This question, and many others, are answered in the document that appears when you click the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) link, in the upper right section of the forums.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Travel4Life » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks, that's what I needed. Lots of info there.
Travel4Life
Active User
Active User

Postby Cecil.Dowd » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am

mrhagen wrote:Yes, you can subscribe to discussions, forums, etc. This question, and many others, are answered in the document that appears when you click the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) link, in the upper right section of the forums.

Glad you posted this. All this time I thought the FAQ link was for FAQs about the navigator, not the forum software. I learn something new every day.

-Thanks
Cecil.Dowd
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)