[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Features of the new 2013 navigator program ?

Features of the new 2013 navigator program ?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Features of the new 2013 navigator program ?

Postby g.holander » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 pm

I searched these forums, but did not find any information on the subject matter. I'm very surprised! I also emailed undertow directly and hope to hear back from them. Why such secrecy, I wonder :(
Remember - If you drink enough, your brain starts photoshopping people
g.holander
New User
New User

Re: Features of the new 2013 navigator program ?

Postby artmart » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

THIS company is very good at providing lists of what they plan to put in a product. Since this could still be in a state of flux, that is, features are coming and going or changing or being figured out, there may not be a list yet.

The best that's been said is at the top of their website (undertowsoftware.com) where they mention RTN 2013 is coming out and you can sign up to be notified.

Also expect that providing a list like this may not even happen. There is the option of not providing advanced warning by this or any other company. Lastly, I think the forum for their users might not be the best place to check for this. A forum is an optional entity and therefore not the place for a company's marketing information.

In the meantime, we can guess, hope, dream and talk about it amongst themselves. Their participation may or may not happen, but rest assured I believe they are "listening".

Did you ever hear of what I like to call the "artmart" feature where you can adjust the screen contrast when using and tracking on RTN with a GPS, especially at night? I love it. Yup, that was my request and they put it in for me. There are others but I won't talk about them now because I don't want to get too loud tooting my own horn.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby g.holander » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Well, the end of the quarter came and went without anything released from undertow, so I guess we may not be seeing anything for 2013. Too bad, because I thought they had a good product :-(
Remember - If you drink enough, your brain starts photoshopping people
g.holander
New User
New User

Postby artmart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 am

I don't know if posting a LOT and trying to help very much helped, but I GOT IT!

I actually went to the UnderTow Website front page and clicked on the "Notify - 2013" Link and sent an email requesting to be notified. That was all. It was that easy, I sent them a nice message, it didn't cost me anything and I left it at that. Did anyone else try this?

What a response! I got a long list of features and major changes that will make this software some of the best stuff out there and now I can't hardly wait to see it. The good news is that they not only said it was coming so soon so one may not have to wait so long but that I, that's means artmart is allowed to share the list in the forum.

The bad news! After receiving the news something happened to me. I got a bug in me that it put me perpetually in bed with something I would not want to wish on anybody. I was left with no appetite, no energy, hours of constant sleep for more the past 5 days. Just misery. If not for my very caring wife and no one can have this one - other than worry so much she somehow remaining diligent on finding a way to get me better. I felt awful. I felt awful being told to try and get better. I refused, meals and sometimes fluids. I was impossible. She kept at it and then it waned and voila, I now feel great.

But WAIT! Ohmigosh, I was being allowed to communicate the new release and I flubbed BIG for days!!! I fell sick and didn't mouth out with something good that I knew. Okay, Okay, stay tuned. This forum member is about to spout big. It will include a big list of what's coming in 2013. For all you calendar watchers, be patient. I don't think something this big will be perfect but you know UnderTow will be good at making things as pretty as we like to see. I can't believe no one else knows.... SO SO sorry for keeping it to myself....I blame the sickbed.

Now to get them typing skills going.... stay tuned. Look for a new topic from artmart!!!
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)