[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Windows 8 - Can't search of Plan a trip

Windows 8 - Can't search of Plan a trip

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Windows 8 - Can't search of Plan a trip

Postby JJohnson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:48 am

I have just upgraded my computer and my new laptop is running 64 bit Windows 8. I installed the 2012 Roadtrip Navigator. When I first ran it, a service pack update was installed. The program appears to run correctly, it it's not, really! When I try to plan a trip the program can't find any city that I search for. When I try to search for a campground near a city, I don't get anything. And when I zoom close in, I can't see any of the local roads.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be going on?
JJohnson
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Windows 8 - Can't search of Plan a trip

Postby paulct » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 am

I don't think it has to do with Windows 8. Take a look at this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=716#p3089

And the simple solution (from the same thread above), is:

Xavier wrote: And since I don't want to get yelled again for not saying how to fix the problem, go to the configuration dialog (File, Program Options) and reset the data paths
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Windows 8 - Can't search of Plan a trip

Postby JJohnson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:28 am

That fixed the problem, thank you.
JJohnson
Casual User
Casual User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)