[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - How to add park to trip

How to add park to trip

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

How to add park to trip

Postby Tony20 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 am

Is there a way to add a park I am looking at on the screen to my trip? Now what I do is right down the name of the park, then go to search, search for the park, find it and then click the "add to Trip" button. That is very cumbersome. There just has to be an easier way!
Tony20
Casual User
Casual User

Re: How to add park to trip

Postby g.holander » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Tony20 wrote:Is there a way to add a park I am looking at on the screen to my trip? Now what I do is right down the name of the park, then go to search, search for the park, find it and then click the "add to Trip" button. That is very cumbersome. There just has to be an easier way!

I think when you are looking at the park on the map. you can put the curser on the park and press down shift and click the mouse to add it. If you are looking at the park information, on the right, there is a butten there to press and add it to the trip.
Remember - If you drink enough, your brain starts photoshopping people
g.holander
New User
New User

Re: How to add park to trip

Postby Phil.Gusta » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 pm

g.holander wrote:
Tony20 wrote:Is there a way to add a park I am looking at on the screen to my trip? Now what I do is right down the name of the park, then go to search, search for the park, find it and then click the "add to Trip" button. That is very cumbersome. There just has to be an easier way!

I think when you are looking at the park on the map. you can put the curser on the park and press down shift and click the mouse to add it. If you are looking at the park information, on the right, there is a butten there to press and add it to the trip.

g.holander, I usually try to use the shift-and-click method to add an RV Park to my trip, but it's usually a hit-or-miss process. Sometimes it works, but others it doesn't :-( And, I still haven't figured what I might be doing wrong.
Phil.Gusta
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)