[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Awesome Maps!

Awesome Maps!

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Awesome Maps!

Postby JJohnson » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

JJohnson
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Awesome Maps!

Postby JayWild » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 am

JJohnson, as I mentioned in my response to Cecil.Dowd's post, this section is for the Trailer Life navigator program, not for interesting maps, or whatever. *Administrator* can you please create a miscellaneous section for posts such as these? They are cluttering the section that is supposed to be for the Navigator! Please!!
JayWild
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Awesome Maps!

Postby Live2RV » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 pm

I happen to find the maps in JJohnson's link, very interesting. Jaywild, do we really need yet another section we need to navigate to, in order to see interesting things? I don't think the administrator needs to do anything!
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)