[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Annoying Elevation Squares

Annoying Elevation Squares

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Annoying Elevation Squares

Postby Cecil.Dowd » Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 am

When I calculate the trip, I get all these annoying elevation squares printed along the color trip route. Is there a way to stop them from displaying? They really clutter the trip route.
Cecil.Dowd
Active User
Active User

Re: Annoying Elevation Squares

Postby xavier » Wed May 01, 2013 10:54 am

So, under the Trip preferences uncheck the option to display grade warnings and voila, they will be gone :-)
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Cecil.Dowd » Wed May 01, 2013 6:04 pm

That did it, thanks!
Cecil.Dowd
Active User
Active User

Postby JJohnson » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 pm

I was looking for that, too. Thanks!
JJohnson
Casual User
Casual User

Postby Kevin_T » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 am

Cecil.Dowd wrote:When I calculate the trip, I get all these annoying elevation squares printed along the color trip route. Is there a way to stop them from displaying? They really clutter the trip route.

They are not annoying, well not most of the time. They can actually be quite useful in planning your trip. They used to be even more useful when the displayed grade was not capped at 6%. I can't understand why undertow would do that.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Postby Glenn.Tossi » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Does anyone know why the limited the grades to 6% ? I found a lot steeper grades in my travels and the program was identifying them as 6%. It doesn't seem to be very accurate.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Glenn.Tossi
Casual User
Casual User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)