[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Their new RV Plan 'n' Go program was released

Their new RV Plan 'n' Go program was released

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Their new RV Plan 'n' Go program was released

Postby Glenn.Tossi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:56 pm

I just saw it on their web site. RV Plan 'n' Go 2013 for $29.99. It is not clear if it's downloadable or one has to order the CD. In either case, it sounds reasonable and I am looking forwarded to giving it a whirl, as soon as I can get my hands on it. I don't know exactly when it was released. Has anyone gotten their copy yet?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Glenn.Tossi
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Their new RV Plan 'n' Go program was released

Postby artmart » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:52 pm

It's pretty clear to me that it's CD (or DVD) only. No internet download.

I am gonna go order my copy right now. Then I'll have to wait for the snail mail to arrive. I was out of town last week so it happened probably this week (Monday?) Nevertheless, the wait is over, finally. The learning curve should be minimal, I don't expect the old files to work 100%, but I'm willing to make the change.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)