[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Freeway exit numbers

Freeway exit numbers

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Freeway exit numbers

Postby waltmccrea » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:44 pm

I recently upgraded from TLDCN 2010 to RV Plan "N" Go 2013. I like the updated format but the freeway exit numbers are missing. They don't show on the map and they are not in the directions when a trip is planned. Is there an update planned to add these back into the program? I think they should be there.
waltmccrea
New User
New User

Re: Freeway exit numbers

Postby xavier » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Isn't this a duplicate of the message posted a couple of minutes ago?
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Freeway exit numbers

Postby artmart » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 am

oops, yup, looks like a repeat. I'm guessing this is a complaint that Exit Now information is no longer displayed in UnderTow software because TL has "pulled out" of the partnership and taken their copyrighted databases with them.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)