[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - POIs in CANADA

POIs in CANADA

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

POIs in CANADA

Postby Chris T. » Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 pm

I don't seem to be able to view any POIs (the small green squares) anywhere in Canada. Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing some data?
All limitations are self imposed
Chris T.
Active User
Active User

Re: POIs in CANADA

Postby Kevin_T » Mon May 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Chris T. wrote:I don't seem to be able to view any POIs (the small green squares) anywhere in Canada. Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing some data?

Chris, I had the same question when I got my copy of TL-2010. I called Trailer Life and was told that their POIs only cover the USA. I asked if they had plans to extend coverage to Canada, but could not get a firm *yes* from them :-(

Furthermore, I found out that their POIs are really a limited set that cover areas near Interstate Exits. I guess it makes sense for RV travel, but I wish they had a complete set of POIs.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)