[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Tim Hortons Restaurants POIs

Tim Hortons Restaurants POIs

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Tim Hortons Restaurants POIs

Postby HaroldLin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 am

Locations of Tim Hortons Restaurants.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HaroldLin
Active User
Active User

Re: Tim Hortons Restaurants POIs

Postby JonCamp » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:48 am

Are there any (a lot ??) of Tim Hortons restaurants in the USA?
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 am

I don't know of any in the Western States. If this POI file is comprehensive enough and has all their locations, you can download it and you'll be able to see what states have them.

I do recall eating at one and I think it was somewhere in the northeast. It wasn't bad and an okay place to eat, but it was just a step up from Fast Food. I wish I could remember better. It wouldn't be a place I'd put in RTN to plan a trip to it. If it's a POI in my GPS/Nav system then if the need arises and we need a place to stop and eat and it's in close proximity, it's a restaurant chain we'd stop. Like Cracker Barrel in the Southwest. (There aren't any of these in California, but we stop there in Arizona and Texas).
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby twindman » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Tim's quickly became a favorite of ours when in Canada. About .. 4-5 years ago I got excited because Wendy's (or something like that) bought them. Unfortuneately after about 1 1/2 years they spun it off again. Dang, I was hoping for Tim bits here in the USA.
twindman
New User
New User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)